WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport golfer Anelise Browne finished third recently in a Hurricane Junior Golf Tour event in Armonk, N.Y.
Browne shot 82-85-167 for the 36-hole event at Brynwood Country Club. She finished two shots behind winner Marissa Kirkwood of New Castle, Pa. She competed in the 15-18 age group.
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour was founded in 2008 with the intention of providing junior golfers between the ages of 11 to 18 an opportunity to play exceptional courses in a competitive environment.
The HJGT administers events all across the nation, with stops in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, Mississippi, New York and Pennsylvania.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport