WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport golfer Anelise Browne finished third recently in a Hurricane Junior Golf Tour event in Armonk, N.Y.
Browne shot 82-85-167 for the 36-hole event at Brynwood Country Club. She finished two shots behind winner Marissa Kirkwood of New Castle, Pa. She competed in the 15-18 age group.
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour was founded in 2008 with the intention of providing junior golfers between the ages of 11 to 18 an opportunity to play exceptional courses in a competitive environment.
The HJGT administers events all across the nation, with stops in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, Mississippi, New York and Pennsylvania.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 IRS Warns Westport Residents Of Phone Scam