WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport golfer Anelise Browne finished third recently in a Hurricane Junior Golf Tour event in Armonk, N.Y.
Browne shot 82-85-167 for the 36-hole event at Brynwood Country Club. She finished two shots behind winner Marissa Kirkwood of New Castle, Pa. She competed in the 15-18 age group.
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour was founded in 2008 with the intention of providing junior golfers between the ages of 11 to 18 an opportunity to play exceptional courses in a competitive environment.
The HJGT administers events all across the nation, with stops in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, Mississippi, New York and Pennsylvania.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Westport Man Charged With Failing To Register On Sex Offender List
- 3 Westport Man Charged With Strangling His Wife
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director