FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The Redding-Easton 12-and-under softball team stayed alive in Division 1 of the Connecticut Little League tournament Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Westport in Orange.
Redding-Easton plays North Branford on Monday at 7 p.m. If Redding wins, it will force a winner-take-all championship game Tuesday.
Redding lost its first game to North Branford, 5-4. North Branford also defeated Westport, 2-1. Westport’s season ended with the loss to Redding-Easton on Sunday. Westport won its first District 2 title since 1999 to earn the right to play in the Division 1 tournament.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Democrats Turn Out Early In Westport To Support Hillary Clinton
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place