FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The Redding-Easton 12-and-under softball team stayed alive in Division 1 of the Connecticut Little League tournament Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Westport in Orange.
Redding-Easton plays North Branford on Monday at 7 p.m. If Redding wins, it will force a winner-take-all championship game Tuesday.
Redding lost its first game to North Branford, 5-4. North Branford also defeated Westport, 2-1. Westport’s season ended with the loss to Redding-Easton on Sunday. Westport won its first District 2 title since 1999 to earn the right to play in the Division 1 tournament.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola