NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Rams beat the Cadets from St. Joseph's of Trumbull, 31-20, to capture its seventh FCIAC football championship, according to FCIAC.net.
The Cadets started strong, but the Rams dominated in the second half in the game Friday in Trumbull to win the league title. New Canaan quarterback Nick Cascione won MVP honors. New Canaan remained unbeaten at 11-0 on the season.
To read the details about the game, visit the FCIAC.net website.
- 1 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Black Bear Spotted In Yard On Sunnyside Lane In Westport
- 4 Saugatuck Rowers Win 4 Gold Medals At Club Nationals
- 5 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries