NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Rams beat the Cadets from St. Joseph's of Trumbull, 31-20, to capture its seventh FCIAC football championship, according to FCIAC.net.
The Cadets started strong, but the Rams dominated in the second half in the game Friday in Trumbull to win the league title. New Canaan quarterback Nick Cascione won MVP honors. New Canaan remained unbeaten at 11-0 on the season.
To read the details about the game, visit the FCIAC.net website.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield