NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Rams beat the Cadets from St. Joseph's of Trumbull, 31-20, to capture its seventh FCIAC football championship, according to FCIAC.net.
The Cadets started strong, but the Rams dominated in the second half in the game Friday in Trumbull to win the league title. New Canaan quarterback Nick Cascione won MVP honors. New Canaan remained unbeaten at 11-0 on the season.
To read the details about the game, visit the FCIAC.net website.
- 1 Westport Natives Open 'Progressive Smoke Shop' In Bridgeport
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Westport Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Motorcyclist Injured After Colliding With Box Truck In Westport