EASTON AND REDDING, Conn. -- Check out how Easton and Redding’s varsity sports teams fared last week and the games scheduled for this coming week.
Scores and schedules are provided by CIACSports.com.
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports scores for Dec. 30 through Jan. 5 :
- Boys Basketball vs. Danbury, L 53-63
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. Masuk, Masuk 96, Joel Barlow 84
- Boys Basketball vs. Westhill, L 58-64
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Eastern CT Eagles, W 6-5 (OT)
- Girls Basketball vs. W 38-25
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports schedule for Jan. 7 through Jan. 13 :
- Boys Basketball vs. Immaculate, Home - Lower Gym, 7 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Immaculate, Away - Immaculate High School, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Lyman Hall/H-K, Home - Wonderland of Ice – Bridgeport, 8:15 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. New Fairfield, Home - Upper Gym, 6 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. Weston, Home - Western CT State University - O'Neill Center, 7 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Oxford, Away - OHS-Main Gym, 6 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Weston, Foran, Away, 6:30 p.m.
- Boys Basketball vs. Bethel, Away - Bethel High School, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Housatonic-Northwestern-Wamogo, Away – Hotchkiss, 8:30 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Bethel, Home - Lower Gym, 7 p.m.
- Boys Indoor Track vs. Stanner Games, Away - The Armory – NYC, TBA
- Wrestling vs. East Haven Duals, Away, TBA
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Weston, Trumbull, Darien, Away - DARIEN YMCA, 2 p.m.
- Girls Indoor Track vs. Stanner Games, Away - The Armory – NYC, TBA