WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport property transfers and home sales from Jan. 7 to 11 as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 7 Country Lane: Sold by Janice A. Dean to Mark W. and Mary Ann Lindwall for $950,000.
▪ 5 Fermily Lane: Sold by Mary Ann Lindwall to Sheung L. and Betty Tang Ng for $999,000.
▪ 43 Evergreen Ave.: Sold by Michael Westcott and Skye Kirby to Virginia Kelly for $1.225 million.
▪ 8 Oak St: Sold by Edward V. Gottschalk to Jana Ireijo for $483,500.
▪ 4 Westfair Drive: Sold by Heinz Rueckert Est. to B II Builders LLC for $450,000.
▪ 18 Weston Road: Sold by Joyce E. Wilson to Brian C. Foster for $525,000
▪ 1 Baker Ave.: Sold by Virginia Kelly to Vipul B. and Powlimi N. Soni for $1,802,500.
▪ 5 Marine Ave.: Sold by Andrzei Piekarski to Aaron M. and Jennifer E. Seymour for $2.25 million.
▪ 6 Marine Ave.: Sold by Aaron and Jennifer Seymour to AP Properties LLC for $1 million.
▪ 41 Park Lane: Sold by Guido R. Bartels Rev Trust to Michael and Jessica Newshel for $1.75 million.
▪ 29 Compo Beach Road: Sold by Compo Hill Partners LLC to Qtip Trust J. Bach and P. Tuttman Trs. for $750,000 (50 percent interest).
▪ 29 Compo Beach Road: Sold by Compo Hill Partners LLC to Judith Bach for $750,000 (50 percent interest).
▪ 35 Bridge St. Unit 102: Sold by Peter J. and Belle Lord Living Trust to Paul C. Taylor for $195,000.
▪ 15 Edgewater Hillside: Sold by Thelma Lubarsky Estate to Coastal 15 Edgewater LLC for $925,000.
▪ 71 Old Road: Sold by John J. Moranski Tr. to David M. and Meredith D. Kamo for $1.8 million.
- 1 Westport Boasts 5 Elementary Schools In State's Top 10
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Westport; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Staples High School Ranked Third-Best In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Westport