WESTPORT, Conn. – Are you house hunting in Westport? There are several open houses around town this weekend.
The properties on show range from a five-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom home on Old Road going for $1.12 million, to a waterfront home on Edgewater Hillside with four bedrooms, four bathrooms and two-half baths listed for $3.495 million.
Visit our Real Estate page to see a full listing of open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola