WESTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 54 High Noon Road listed at $915,000 is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,480 square feet
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- built on 2.11 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, all window treatments, insulated windows and security system
- dining room with hardwood floor and sliders
- family room with sliders and stone floor
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- kitchen with dining area, granite counters and hardwood floor
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, dryer, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- generator, storm doors and thermopane windows
- gutters and sprinkler system
- stone patio and a free-form in-ground pool and spa
- two-car garage
See KMS Partners Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.