FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Where To Eat Out In And Around Westport On Thanksgiving
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street