WESTON, Conn. — Weston Republican Town Chairman Bob Ferguson, an alternate delegate to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, is sending dispatches from the floor. After the final day of the convention, he is traveling. In the meantime, Ferguson sent a long a few photos showing the sights of the event.
Thursday was the final day of the Republican National Convention, with Donald J. Trump's acceptance speech as the highlight of the day and of the entire week for delegates.
Check out the other dispatches from Ferguson to the Daily Voice:
- Bob Ferguson, who has been a Trump supporter from the start of the primary season, is excited to support his candidate all the way through the official nomination process.
- The opening day of the Republican National Convention lived up to its hype.
- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, a Connecticut native, says the Nutmeg State is in play this election year.
- All 28 Connecticut delegates cast their votes for Donald Trump.
- The Connecticut delegation enjoys front-row seats to the action — and gets a close-up view of the Trump family.
- Delegates enjoy a lakefront cruise but end the day by booing Ted Cruz.