WESTPORT, Conn. – A 48-year-old Westport woman was arrested on three warrants last week after police said she was acting suspicious at Crumbs Bake Shop.
Mary Harmonay, of Hales Court, was stopped by police last Thursday at the bakery, where she was with another person, the police report said. After a data-base search of her name, police discovered she was wanted on three active warrants, according to the report.
Two of the warrants charged Harmonay with violating the conditions of her probation. The other warrant stems from a failure to appear, out of Fairfield. Police did not say why Harmonay was on probation.
Harmonay was unable to make bond and was arraigned at Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport
- 5 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train Was Crossing Tracks At Fairfield Station