WESTPORT, Conn. – A 48-year-old Westport woman was arrested on three warrants last week after police said she was acting suspicious at Crumbs Bake Shop.
Mary Harmonay, of Hales Court, was stopped by police last Thursday at the bakery, where she was with another person, the police report said. After a data-base search of her name, police discovered she was wanted on three active warrants, according to the report.
Two of the warrants charged Harmonay with violating the conditions of her probation. The other warrant stems from a failure to appear, out of Fairfield. Police did not say why Harmonay was on probation.
Harmonay was unable to make bond and was arraigned at Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Westport Man Charged With Failing To Register On Sex Offender List
- 3 Westport Man Charged With Strangling His Wife
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director