WESTPORT, Conn. – A 48-year-old Westport woman was arrested on three warrants last week after police said she was acting suspicious at Crumbs Bake Shop.
Mary Harmonay, of Hales Court, was stopped by police last Thursday at the bakery, where she was with another person, the police report said. After a data-base search of her name, police discovered she was wanted on three active warrants, according to the report.
Two of the warrants charged Harmonay with violating the conditions of her probation. The other warrant stems from a failure to appear, out of Fairfield. Police did not say why Harmonay was on probation.
Harmonay was unable to make bond and was arraigned at Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Westport Toddler Receives Blessing, Kiss From Pope Francis
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Westport
- 5 Westport Mom And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day In Stamford