WESTPORT, Conn. – A 71-year-old Westport woman was charged with prostitution in Glastonbury on Friday after police said she was seeking to get paid for sex.
Sygun Liebhart, of Easton Road, placed an escort ad on the website Backpage.com, using the name “Lola,” Glastonbury police said in a statement.
An undercover officer was sent to Liebhart’s hotel room at the Homewood Suites in Glastonbury, police said. Once a deal for sexual acts was arranged, she was taken into custody by members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force, police said.
Liebhart was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. Her bond was set at $500.
- 1 Westport Boasts 5 Elementary Schools In State's Top 10
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Westport; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Staples High School Ranked Third-Best In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Westport