WESTPORT, Conn. – A 71-year-old Westport woman was charged with prostitution in Glastonbury on Friday after police said she was seeking to get paid for sex.
Sygun Liebhart, of Easton Road, placed an escort ad on the website Backpage.com, using the name “Lola,” Glastonbury police said in a statement.
An undercover officer was sent to Liebhart’s hotel room at the Homewood Suites in Glastonbury, police said. Once a deal for sexual acts was arranged, she was taken into custody by members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force, police said.
Liebhart was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. Her bond was set at $500.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report