WESTPORT, Conn. – An 18-year-old Westport man faced several drug charges after he was found in possession of LSD, a hallucinogen, police said Monday.
Matthew Mergim-Trdevaj of Robert Lane was one of four people inside a parked car on Pioneer Road spotted by a police officer. An officer smelled marijuana coming from the car, police said. When the officer asked whether there were any illegal drugs in the car, Trdevaj gave the officer marijuana and several items he admitted to using to create a marijuana cigarette for the others, the police report said.
Trdevaj was searched and found to be in possession of two small baggies, which he admitted contained LSD, police said. A baggie found in Trdevaj’s wallet had LSD powder and the second had small paper stamps laced with LSD acid, the police report said.
Trdevaj was charged with possession of a hallucinogenic substance, a felony; use and possession of drug paraphernalia, an infraction; and possession of less than a half-ounce of marijuana, a violation. He was released after posting $2,500 bond and is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Nov. 15.
- 1 Westport Natives Open 'Progressive Smoke Shop' In Bridgeport
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Westport Skies Sunday
- 3 Motorcyclist Injured After Colliding With Box Truck In Westport
- 4 Westport Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Westport Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend