WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 5 Supporters Gather In Westport To Hear From Bernie Sanders