WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Westport Man Charged With Failing To Register On Sex Offender List
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital