WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight