WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Westport Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Westport With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued