WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Where To Eat Out In And Around Westport On Thanksgiving
- 5 Westport Could See Single-Digit Overnight Wind Chills