WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport