WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Fairfield woman was charged with drunken driving after she was stopped early Friday, July 11, on Riverside Avenue in Westport, police said.
Officers monitoring Riverside Avenue pulled over Erin French, 39, about 1:40 a.m. Friday, police said.
Officers administered roadside sobriety tests, which she failed, according to a police report.
French was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs as well as failure to obey a traffic signal and failure to drive right.
She was released after posting $500 cash bond and was given a court date of Monday, July 21.
- 1 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 3 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'