WESTPORT, Conn. – A 73-year-old Weston man was recently charged with drunken driving in connection with a November car accident in Westport, police said.
Paul Miller, of 11 O'Clock Road, was arrested last Friday, Dec. 28, on a warrant stemming from a Nov. 28 crash at Post Road East and Westfair Drive, police said. Miller was picked up by Westport police at the Fairfield Police Department, where earlier that night he was taken into custody on an unrelated drunken driving charge, police said.
He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, a misdemeanor, and released after posting a $5,000 bond. He is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Westport Lawyer Charged With Stealing $600K From Clients
- 2 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 3 Protesters In Westport Rally Against Racism In America
- 4 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 5 Westport Woman Officially Opens Fairfield's Pure Barre Fitness Studio