NORWALK, Conn. -- Francis W. MacGregor, 72, formerly of Norwalk, died on June 24 in Austin, Texas.
MacGregor was born in Elkhorn, Wisc., and was raised in Beloit. He, lived in New Britain and Simsbury before Norwalk, where he resided for 14 years. He moved to Austin in 2011.
MacGregor He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Design from Layton School of Art in Milwaukee and was a founding partner and principal for 18 years at Group Four Design in Avon. He later became a Real Estate Agent working for the William Raveis Agency in Westport. Among his hobbies, Fran enjoyed tennis, traveling and gardening.
MacGregor is survived by his wife Shirley (Bradley) MacGregor; son Brendon MacGregor of Boulder; sisters Esther (John) and Sally (William) and several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held at the Farrell Funeral Home 110 Franklin Sq. New Britain. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Brain Tumor Association 8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Ste. 550 Chicago, IL 60631. To light a candle or send a condolence, visit www.FarrellFuneralHome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich