WESTPORT, Conn. – If you've ever wondered who pays the most taxes in Westport, check out this list of the top 10 taxpayers for 2012, released Friday by the assessor's office.
The top taxpayers are determined by the assessed value of their property. The following is a list of the top taxpayers, the property they own and the assessed value of that property in 2012.
1. Connecticut Light & Power (personal/real estate property): $131,348,940.
2. Nyala Farms Inc. (60 Nyala Farms Road): $78,269,870.
3. Bridgewater Associates Inc. (real estate/personal property): $28,786,810.
4. Riverside Office 285 & 355 LLC (285 and 355 Riverside Ave.): $21,990,600.
5. Heyman Ronnie F. and Samuel J. Estate (residential): $19,994,700.
6. Roseville Estates Inc. (1177 Post Road E.): $19,831,960.
7. Allianz Life Insurance Company (55 Greens Farms Road): $19,075,500.
8. Marc and Cathy Lasry (residential): $18,782,900.
9. Campana 125 LLC (125 Main St.): $17,958,400.
10. Byelas LLC (1790 Post Road E.): $17,112,200.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport