WESTPORT, Conn. – If you've ever wondered who pays the most taxes in Westport, check out this list of the top 10 taxpayers for 2012, released Friday by the assessor's office.
The top taxpayers are determined by the assessed value of their property. The following is a list of the top taxpayers, the property they own and the assessed value of that property in 2012.
1. Connecticut Light & Power (personal/real estate property): $131,348,940.
2. Nyala Farms Inc. (60 Nyala Farms Road): $78,269,870.
3. Bridgewater Associates Inc. (real estate/personal property): $28,786,810.
4. Riverside Office 285 & 355 LLC (285 and 355 Riverside Ave.): $21,990,600.
5. Heyman Ronnie F. and Samuel J. Estate (residential): $19,994,700.
6. Roseville Estates Inc. (1177 Post Road E.): $19,831,960.
7. Allianz Life Insurance Company (55 Greens Farms Road): $19,075,500.
8. Marc and Cathy Lasry (residential): $18,782,900.
9. Campana 125 LLC (125 Main St.): $17,958,400.
10. Byelas LLC (1790 Post Road E.): $17,112,200.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 5 Supporters Gather In Westport To Hear From Bernie Sanders