WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- Westport earned ninth place in a new list of the Movoto Real Estate’s 10 Best Places To Live in Connecticut.
- Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- Staples High School in Westport has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Connecticut, ranking seventh in the state and fourth in Fairfield County.
- Houses that sell for $1 million or more account for nearly a third of the housing market in Fairfield County, according to a Trulia.com study.
- A 50-acre Copper Beech estate on the Greenwich waterfront has been sold for a staggering $120 million.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is mourning the death of North American river otter named Bell.
- Westport MediSpa, an aesthetic medical practice specializing in nonsurgical cosmetic treatments and hair restoration, relocated to a larger office space at 32 Imperial Ave.
Three Westport graduates, Ian O’Connell, Parker Kligerman and Jeff Moss, came up with a business plan for a nutritional drink and opened an office in Fairfield for the “focus-enhancing shot” called Nootelligence Focus.