WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- Westport police used a Taser to apprehend a Weston man, Thomas Patterson, 41, who led officers on a foot chase after being stopped for speeding and drunken driving.
- Two men from Bridgeport were arrested on charges of robbing a TD Bank branch in Westport at gunpoint, police said.
- Westport police arrested two people -- Luz Barbosa, 58, of Flushing, Queens, N.Y., and Jose Meneses, 63, of Hoboken, N.J. -- who are suspected of stealing clothing from the Anthropolige in downtown Westport.
- The Westport Little League 12-and-under softball team captured its first District 2 championship in 15 years.
- A building that houses a Men's Warehouse at 950 Post Road E. in Westport has been sold for $3.75 million.
- A 23-year-old man from New York man was arrested on charges of stealing and then selling the personal information from his customers at a cellphone store Westport workplace, police said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Westport On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Westport