WESTPORT, Conn. – Westport drivers can expect delays near the Bridge Street bridge in Saugatuck Friday as bridge detours are planned, First Selectman Gordon Joseloff announced Wednesday afternoon.
There will be four 15 to 20 minute periods of delays/detours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to allow for ongoing repair work on the bridge, Joseloff said.
Mechanical and electrical components of the bridge—formally the William J. Cribari Bridge— were damaged during Hurricane Sandy and are in the process of being repaired by Cianbro Construction Co.
Signs and markings for detour routes will be posted, Joseloff said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 Staples High Junior Honored For His 'Commercial Activism'
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Westport Votes Down Senior Housing Plans At Baron's South