WESTPORT, Conn. – Westport drivers can expect delays near the Bridge Street bridge in Saugatuck Friday as bridge detours are planned, First Selectman Gordon Joseloff announced Wednesday afternoon.
There will be four 15 to 20 minute periods of delays/detours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to allow for ongoing repair work on the bridge, Joseloff said.
Mechanical and electrical components of the bridge—formally the William J. Cribari Bridge— were damaged during Hurricane Sandy and are in the process of being repaired by Cianbro Construction Co.
Signs and markings for detour routes will be posted, Joseloff said.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 5 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station