WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be temporarily closed from 11 p.m. Wednesday to 3 a.m. Thursday, the Westport Police Department announced Tuesday.
The bridge will be closed to allow lighting to be updated, police said. Drivers are asked to consider using the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route during this time.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport