WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- A 34-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested on charges of engaging Westport police in a chase after a shoplifting incident.
- Westport had the highest population growth rate in Fairfield County from 2010 to 2013.
- A new Time magazine study of the ZIP codes ranks Weston's 06883 as the third-richest ZIP code in the nation.
- Staffed by doctors from the Norwalk Hospital group, the Fast Care Clinic at the Stop & Shop on Kings Highway Cutoff in Fairfield is the first of its kind in New England.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport