WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- A 34-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested on charges of engaging Westport police in a chase after a shoplifting incident.
- Westport had the highest population growth rate in Fairfield County from 2010 to 2013.
- A new Time magazine study of the ZIP codes ranks Weston's 06883 as the third-richest ZIP code in the nation.
- Staffed by doctors from the Norwalk Hospital group, the Fast Care Clinic at the Stop & Shop on Kings Highway Cutoff in Fairfield is the first of its kind in New England.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Westport
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation