WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be closed from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday to allow the state Department of Transportation to conduct emergency repairs, Westport police announced.
“We will keep the public informed of any time changes due to the emergency repair work,” Capt. Sam Arciola said in a news release.
Drivers are asked to use the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 21 Percent In Westport
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Westport
- 5 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team