WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be closed from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday to allow the state Department of Transportation to conduct emergency repairs, Westport police announced.
“We will keep the public informed of any time changes due to the emergency repair work,” Capt. Sam Arciola said in a news release.
Drivers are asked to use the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal