WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be closed from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday to allow the state Department of Transportation to conduct emergency repairs, Westport police announced.
“We will keep the public informed of any time changes due to the emergency repair work,” Capt. Sam Arciola said in a news release.
Drivers are asked to use the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route.
- 1 Westport Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Westport With Snow, Ice In Forecast