WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be closed from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday to allow the state Department of Transportation to conduct emergency repairs, Westport police announced.
“We will keep the public informed of any time changes due to the emergency repair work,” Capt. Sam Arciola said in a news release.
Drivers are asked to use the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight