WESTPORT, Conn. – The Bridge Street bridge in the Saugatuck section of Westport will be closed from approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday to allow the state Department of Transportation to conduct emergency repairs, Westport police announced.
“We will keep the public informed of any time changes due to the emergency repair work,” Capt. Sam Arciola said in a news release.
Drivers are asked to use the Route 1 bridge as an alternate route.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Crowds Turn Out, Step Off For Westport's Memorial Day Parade