WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- A 70-year-old Westport woman, Marilyn Harding, was arrested on drunken-driving charges, after she tried to drive around a police car that was blocking fallen wires on Main Street.
- The all-new Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts in Westport will launch its inaugural season in the renovated facility with a free concert by Jose Feliciano on Sunday, July 20.
- Ridgefield police identified the 15-month-old child who died after being left in a hot car as Benjamin Seitz and also confirmed they are investigating the death.
- Crumbs Bake Shop, known for its giant cupcakes and unique flavors, closed its shops nationwide, including the store in 40-44 Post Road East.
- John Sullivan, 21, of Easton was arrested on drunken-driving charges in Westport after hitting another car and attempting to flee.
- A 49-year-old Fairfield homeowner who tried to break up a loud party in his neighborhood, was arrested after getting into a fight and threatening the guests.
Building and Land Technology has purchased Westport-based Nyala Farms Corporate Center for $130 million.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters