WESTPORT, Conn. – Snow began to fall in Westport early Friday morning and by mid-afternoon, several inches had piled up around town.
With sleds in hand, a group of children gathered at Greens Farms School to enjoy the freshly fallen snow Friday afternoon.
Check out our photo gallery to see snowy scenes from around Westport on Friday. If you have photos you’d like to share, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport
- 5 Westport's Paliotta Agrees To Deal With Chicago Blackhawks