WESTPORT, Conn. – Snow began to fall in Westport early Friday morning and by mid-afternoon, several inches had piled up around town.
With sleds in hand, a group of children gathered at Greens Farms School to enjoy the freshly fallen snow Friday afternoon.
Check out our photo gallery to see snowy scenes from around Westport on Friday. If you have photos you’d like to share, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts