WESTPORT, Conn. – Snow began to fall in Westport early Friday morning and by mid-afternoon, several inches had piled up around town.
With sleds in hand, a group of children gathered at Greens Farms School to enjoy the freshly fallen snow Friday afternoon.
Check out our photo gallery to see snowy scenes from around Westport on Friday. If you have photos you’d like to share, send them to email@example.com.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015