STAMFORD, Conn. – Work is progressing swiftly on the Chelsea Piers Athletic Club, scheduled to open in the fall at Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford.
Opening day for the club is about six months away. The 65,000-square-foot facility will feature more than 75 fitness and yoga classes weekly. There will be a Mind-Body Center for Pilates and Yoga, and club style locker rooms with sauna, steam and massage.
Chelsea Piers Connecticut, is located at 1 Blachley Road. For more information about programs at Chelsea Piers Connecticut, visit its website.
- 1 Woman Charged With Having Pot, Pills At Compo Beach In Westport
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich