WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- The Save The Children building at 54 Wilton Road, the international nonprofit’s longtime home, is sold to STC Green LLC.
- Ten people were sent to Norwalk Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after a jack-knifed tractor trailer caused a five-car accident on Interstate 95 south in Westport.
- The 20-year-old gunman who killed 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School acted alone, according to a report released by the state of Connecticut following its 11-month investigation.
- A Westport man, Frank Ventura, 56, was arrested and charged with smoking crack cocaine in a pickup truck in Port Chester.
- Westport man Michael Wall, 46, was arrested and faces second-degree strangulation charges in connection with an alleged physical confrontation with his live-in girlfriend.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.