BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation will perform nighttime bridge work on I-95 in Bridgeport and Stratfort from Sunday, July 31, through Wednesday, Aug. 31.
Bridge work will take place from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays, and lane closures will be required.
Mororists can expect lane closures on I-95 Northbound and Southbound between Exit 27 SB (Lafayette Blvd.) and Exit 28 NB (Route 127, East Main Street). Closures in Bridgeport will take place between Exit 32 SB (Linden Avenue) and Exit 33 NB (Rt. 130) in Stratford.
Traffic control personnel and signing patterns will guide motorists through the work zone during the project.
The maintenance work will take place on the bridges listed below:
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Route 127 (East Main Street)
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Pembroke Street
- Bridgeport-Bridge over local roads & Yellow Mill Channel
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Beardsley Street
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Newfield Avenue
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Central Avenue
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Union Avenue
- Bridgeport-Bridge over Route 113 (Hollister Avenue)
- Stratford-Bridge over Johnsons Creek
- Stratford-Bridge over Surf Avenue
- Stratford-Bridge over Stagg Street
- Stratford-Bridge over Moffit Street
- Stratford-Bridge over Honeyspot Road
- Stratford-Bridge over South Avenue
- Stratford-Bridgeover Route 130 (Stratford Avenue)
- Stratford-Bridge over West Broad Street
- Stratford-Bridge over Church Street
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.