WESTPORT, Conn. -- Saugatuck Rowing Club of Westport are sending 11 crews and 49 athletes to this weekend's USRowing Youth National Championships in Sacramento, Calif.
Saugatuck has the most crews of any U.S. club at the national regatta, which features the best high school rowers in the country.
Saugatuck's Boys Varsity Eight is Cooper Pellaton, Jeff Monahan, Connor O’Brien, Cameron Yates, Alex Mirza, Ben Wisdom, Matt Addessi, Wit Geffs, and Christoph Bub; the Boys Lightweight Eight is Jake Hulina, Dean Hochman, Kyle Ratner, Ryan Caulfield, Jake Trolstra, Harrison Malec, James Banbury, Jack Snedaker and Zachary Byer; the Boys Lightweight Double Gage Holzhauer and John Andrews, the Boys Midweight Varsity Double is Cameron Yates and Jeff Monahan, and Silviu Tudor is in the Varsity Single.
The Girls Varsity Eight is Lexi Bralver, Felicity Cain, Genevieve Esse, Amra Sabrovie, Allison Morrison, Lelia Boley, Will Ten Cate, Katherine Ratcliffe, and Mary Beth Greer; the Girls Lightweight Eight is Charlotte Powers, Georgia Fox, Reni Forer, Nica Wardell, Joanna Moley, Elisabeth O’Brien, Caroline O’Brien, Tati Chermayeff, and Camilla Meyer-Bosse; the Varsity Four is Lily Pillari, Morgan Macey, Sammi Kurtz, Margaret Manley and Allie Diamond; the Lightweight Four is Charlotte Powers, Nica Wardell, Joanna Moley, Eliza Moley and Jenna Lee; and the Varsity Pair teams of Felicity Cain and Mary Beth Greer and Ellie Harned and Natalie Clark.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI