WESTPORT, Conn.-- The Westport Weston Family Y Water Rat Swim Team will hold tryouts for new swimmers on Sept. 3, at the Y’s facility in downtown Westport.
Tryout registration forms may be found at http://www.westporty.org . There is a fee of $25 and parents are encouraged to pre-register their children. Registration fees on the day of tryouts is $40.
Check in times for swimmers are as follows:
- Swimmers aged 9-12 at 4 p.m.
- Pre-registered swimmers aged eight and under at 5 p.m.
- Drop-in registration will take place in the Stauffer Pool Lobby beginning at 5 p.m., with tryouts beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Swimmers who are 13 and older should contact Head Coach Ellen Johnston to arrange a personal evaluation.
- Members who swam on the team during the 2012-2013 season do not have to try out.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.