WESTPORT, Conn. -- Alison Tane won the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association George Buck Tournament, the organization's first major event of the season.
The tournament is named after the club’s longtime golf professional who taught there for over 45 years. Tane, won medalist honors over Alison Lerch, a new member of the association.
After a qualifying round, the top 16 players advanced to match play competition over a three-week stretch. The final match came down to the last hole before Tane emerged victorious.
- 1 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 4 Westport Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport Tuesday