WESTPORT, Conn. – Registration is now open for both PAL Lacrosse Winter Clinic and Spring 2015 regular season in Westport.
PAL lacrosse is one of the fastest-growing programs in Connecticut and is open to both beginners and more experienced players.
Fun facts about PAL lacrosse:
- Works closely with Staples, one of the best high school lacrosse programs in Connecticut and the Northeast;
- Offers clinics that are staffed with high school coaches, current and former college players and guest instructors from the MLL and Team USA;
- Offers a great program for players of all abilities; and
- Teaches new players the fundamentals and push experienced players to expand their game.
PAL Lacrosse encourages any boy or girl in town to come out and join the PAL Lacrosse family. No experience is necessary.
Here are details of the program:
- Season: Early March to Mid-June 2015
- Grades 1-3: Bantam Program, two days per week
- Grades 4-8: Programs for all skill levels by evaluation, 3-5 days per week
Dates and times will be available on the PAL website in advance of season.
For more information or to sign up, click here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.