WESTPORT, Conn. -- Jane Dally and Phyllis Trefz won low gross honors in the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association President's Cup.
The two-player tournament was played over two weeks and 14 teams participated. Dally and Trefz posted a winning total of 150.
Katie Pulino and Linda Crowell won net honors with 119. Yvonne Dougherty and Jo Rasmussen were second in gross scoring (157) and Suzanne Goldstein and Sarah Kelley (121) took second in the net division.
The tournament is the second major of the season for the organization.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Where To Eat Out In And Around Westport On Thanksgiving
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street