WESTPORT, Conn. -- Jane Dally and Phyllis Trefz won low gross honors in the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association President's Cup.
The two-player tournament was played over two weeks and 14 teams participated. Dally and Trefz posted a winning total of 150.
Katie Pulino and Linda Crowell won net honors with 119. Yvonne Dougherty and Jo Rasmussen were second in gross scoring (157) and Suzanne Goldstein and Sarah Kelley (121) took second in the net division.
The tournament is the second major of the season for the organization.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola