WESTPORT, Conn. -- Jane Dally and Phyllis Trefz won low gross honors in the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association President's Cup.
The two-player tournament was played over two weeks and 14 teams participated. Dally and Trefz posted a winning total of 150.
Katie Pulino and Linda Crowell won net honors with 119. Yvonne Dougherty and Jo Rasmussen were second in gross scoring (157) and Suzanne Goldstein and Sarah Kelley (121) took second in the net division.
The tournament is the second major of the season for the organization.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report