WESTPORT, Conn. -- Jane Dally and Phyllis Trefz won low gross honors in the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association President's Cup.
The two-player tournament was played over two weeks and 14 teams participated. Dally and Trefz posted a winning total of 150.
Katie Pulino and Linda Crowell won net honors with 119. Yvonne Dougherty and Jo Rasmussen were second in gross scoring (157) and Suzanne Goldstein and Sarah Kelley (121) took second in the net division.
The tournament is the second major of the season for the organization.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 3 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School