WESTPORT, Conn. -- Jane Dally and Phyllis Trefz won low gross honors in the recent Longshore Women's Golf Association President's Cup.
The two-player tournament was played over two weeks and 14 teams participated. Dally and Trefz posted a winning total of 150.
Katie Pulino and Linda Crowell won net honors with 119. Yvonne Dougherty and Jo Rasmussen were second in gross scoring (157) and Suzanne Goldstein and Sarah Kelley (121) took second in the net division.
The tournament is the second major of the season for the organization.
- 1 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 3 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'