EASTON AND REDDING, Conn. -- Check out how Easton and Redding’s varsity sports teams at Joel Barlow High School fared last week and the games scheduled for this coming week.
Scores and schedules are provided by CIACSports.com.
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports scores for Jan. 13 through Jan. 19:
- Boys Basketball vs. Stratford, W 37-35
- Girls Basketball vs. Stratford, W 58-30
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Weston, Pomperaug, Nonnewaug, Barlow 105.95
- Boys Basketball vs. Wilcox Tech, W 84-42
- Wrestling vs. Bethel, Barlow 30, Bethel 44
- Boys Basketball vs. New Fairfield, L 58-73
- Girls Basketball vs. New Fairfield, L 42-46
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Shepaug-Litchfield-Nonnewaug, L 3-4
- Girls Basketball vs. Kolbe Cathedral, L 35-54
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports schedule for Jan. 21 through Jan. 27:
- Boys Basketball vs. Bunnell, Home - Lower Gym, 6 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. New Fairfield, Home - Western CT State University - O'Neill Center, 4 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Bunnell, Away – Bunnell, 5:30 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Newtown, Away - Danbury Ice Arena, 7:40 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Weston, Away - WHS Gymnasium, 6 p.m.
- Boys Basketball vs. New Milford, Away - New Milford High School, 7 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. New Milford, Home - Lower Gym, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Byram Hills (NY), Home - Danbury Ice Arena, 4 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Lawmen Duals, Away - Jonathan Law HS – Milford, TBA
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Shepaug-Litchfield-Nonnewaug, Away - Gunnery Rink, 7:45 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.