EASTON AND REDDING, Conn. -- Check out how the varsity sports teams from Easton and Redding’s Joel Barlow High School fared last week and the games scheduled for this coming week.
Scores and schedules are provided by CIACSports.com.
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports scores for Feb. 17 through Feb. 23:
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Norwalk-McMahon, L 2-3
- Girls Basketball vs. Notre Dame-Fairfield, W 48-44
- Boys Basketball vs. Brookfield, W 81-51
- Boys Basketball vs. Masuk, W 54-40
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Woodstock Academy, L 5-6 (OT)
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports schedule for Feb. 25 through March 3:
- Boys Basketball vs. Oxford, Away - OHS-Main Gym, 7 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. Bethel, Home - Western Connecticut State University - O'Neill Center, 7 p.m.
- Boys Basketball vs. Notre Dame-Fairfield, Away - Sister Marion Rielly Auditorium at Notre Dame, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Newtown, Home - Danbury Ice Arena, 7:50 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Sheehan, Away - Choate Rosemary Hall, 7 p.m.
- Boys Indoor Track vs. New England Championships, Away - Reggie Lewis Center - Boston, 10:30 a.m.
- Girls Indoor Track vs. New England Championships, Away - Reggie Lewis Center - Boston, 10:30 a.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.