EASTON AND REDDING, Conn. -- Check out how Joel Barlow High School's varsity sports teams fared last week and the games scheduled for this coming week.
Scores and schedules are provided by CIACSports.com.
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports scores for Jan. 20 through Jan. 26:
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Newtown, L 2-3
- Boys Basketball vs. Bunnell, L 52-55
- Girls Basketball vs. Bunnell, W 56-46
- Girls Basketball vs. New Milford, L 32-34
Joel Barlow High School varsity sports schedule for Jan. 28 through Feb. 3:
- Boys Basketball vs. Pomperaug, Home - Lower Gym, 7 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. New Milford, Away - Canterbury School, 7 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Pomperaug, Away - PHS Main Gym, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. New Fairfield-Immaculate, Home - Danbury Ice Arena, 5:30 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Pomperaug, Home - Upper Gym, 6 p.m.
- Boys Basketball vs. Newtown, Away - Newtown High School Gymnasium, 7 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Newtown, Home - Lower Gym, 7 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Weston, Away - Wilton YMCA, 7 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Masuk, Home - Danbury Ice Arena, 4 p.m.
- Boys Indoor Track vs. SWC Championship, Away - Floyd Little Athletic Center, 5 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Ludlowe Multi-Dual Tournament, Away - Fairfield Ludlowe HS, 9 a.m.
- Girls Indoor Track vs. SWC Championship, Away - Floyd Little Athletic Center, 5 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.