WESTPORT, Conn. – Staples High School senior Emily Greenberg’s run on the “Jeopardy” Teen Tournament came to end in Friday night’s semifinal match.
Greenberg was in the lead at the start of the Final Jeopardy round and answered the question correctly. However, both her opponents — who made higher wagers than she did — also answered the question correctly. As a result, she finished in third place and did not advance to the finals.
Greenberg was one of 15 teens from across the country selected to participate in the tournament and was one of nine to move on to the semifinals. The tournament ends Feb. 12.
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48