WESTPORT, Conn. – Staples High School senior Emily Greenberg’s run on the “Jeopardy” Teen Tournament came to end in Friday night’s semifinal match.
Greenberg was in the lead at the start of the Final Jeopardy round and answered the question correctly. However, both her opponents — who made higher wagers than she did — also answered the question correctly. As a result, she finished in third place and did not advance to the finals.
Greenberg was one of 15 teens from across the country selected to participate in the tournament and was one of nine to move on to the semifinals. The tournament ends Feb. 12.
- 1 Westport Boasts 5 Elementary Schools In State's Top 10
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Westport; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Staples High School Ranked Third-Best In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Westport