WESTPORT, Conn. – Staples High School senior Emily Greenberg’s run on the “Jeopardy” Teen Tournament came to end in Friday night’s semifinal match.
Greenberg was in the lead at the start of the Final Jeopardy round and answered the question correctly. However, both her opponents — who made higher wagers than she did — also answered the question correctly. As a result, she finished in third place and did not advance to the finals.
Greenberg was one of 15 teens from across the country selected to participate in the tournament and was one of nine to move on to the semifinals. The tournament ends Feb. 12.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Westport