WESTPORT, Conn. – Staples High School senior Emily Greenberg’s run on the “Jeopardy” Teen Tournament came to end in Friday night’s semifinal match.
Greenberg was in the lead at the start of the Final Jeopardy round and answered the question correctly. However, both her opponents — who made higher wagers than she did — also answered the question correctly. As a result, she finished in third place and did not advance to the finals.
Greenberg was one of 15 teens from across the country selected to participate in the tournament and was one of nine to move on to the semifinals. The tournament ends Feb. 12.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Parking Permit Changes, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Westport
- 5 Westport Votes Down Senior Housing Plans At Baron's South