WESTPORT, Conn. – All after-school activities in Westport have been canceled due to the weather, according to the superintendent’s office. Classes, however, will dismiss on time.
Also because of the weather, Temple Israel has canceled its evening religious classes. Earthplace also has canceled afternoon classes and the Suzuki Music School is closed.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard