Faulty Light Fixture Forces Students To Briefly Evacuate Staples High

  • Comment

WESTPORT, Conn. -- Students were briefly evacuated from Staples High School in Westport before classes began Wednesday morning due to a burning odor, according to WestportNow.com.

Westport fire officials said the odor was traced to a light fixture on the second floor, Westport Now said. 

Students and staff congregated in the field house but were allowed to return to classes by first period, Westport Now said.

Read the full report here at Westport Now.

  • Comment

Comments