WESTPORT, Conn. – The 18th Annual Staples Varsity Vogue Fashion Show and Auction fundraising event will be held Friday, March 27 from 7-9:30 p.m. at the Westport Inn Ballroom.
The event features senior athletes from cheerleading, football and basketball on the runway wearing fashions from South Moon Under in Westport; a creative cuisine and a cash bar; and live and silent auction for items such as the following:
- Staples Cheerleader for a Game
- Sing Like A Star Private Professional Voice Lessons
- Shorehaven Golf Outing Anchors Away with the Rex Boating Club
- Private Dinners with Executive Chefs
- Diamond Pendant Necklace
- Signed Varsity Football and Basketballs
- Patterson Paddle/Tennis Anyone
- Texas Getaway Weekend
There will also be theme baskets available such as College Bound, Saugatuck Sweets, Wine Lovers, Pet Lovers Baskets and many more.
The proceeds from this event help offset the costs of the Staples Cheer Program as well as raise donations for the Westport PAL cheer program. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for students.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.