FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Beth DiLoreto, regional vice president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties, and Darcy Sledge, a sales executive in the Westport office, were recently named one of Commercial Record’s Women of FIRE.
The Commercial Record recently set out on a quest to find the best and brightest women from the Connecticut FIRE (Finance, Insurance and Real Estate) sectors. With the help of the Commercial Record’s readers, they chose 13 innovative leaders for the honor.
This is the fourth year the Commercial Record has presented the award as well as the fourth year in a row Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties has been honored with the award. Past winners include President and CEO Candace Adams, and Office Leaders Nancy Pantoliano of Wilton and Brenda Maher of Norwalk.
DiLoreto and Sledge will be honored with the other 2014 recipients of the Women of FIRE award at an awards luncheon at the Hartford Club on Aug. 20.
Caption: Past and Present Women of FIRE, from left: Brenda Maher - Leader of the Norwalk Office; Beth DiLoreto – Regional Vice President; Candace Adams – President and CEO; Nancy Pantoliano; Leader of the Wilton Office; and Darcy Sledge – Realtor in the Westport Office.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola