WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of paid Westport property transfers and home sales from Dec. 3-7 as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 64 Lyons Plains Road: Sold by Alexandra C. Marks to James Lee and Diana E. Ruiz for $2.45 million.
▪ 6 Twin Circle Drive: Sold by 6 Twin Circle LLC to Christine R. and Edward S. Frese Jr. for $9,000.
▪ 1 Webb Road: Sold by SIR-1 Webb LLC to Lisa and Nathaniel T. Wallacefor $2,001,350.
▪ 6 Green Acre Lane: Sold by Jerry A. Tishman to Westport Cobble Hill LLC for $850,000.
▪ 60 Edgewater Commons Lane: Sold by Scott A. Steinberg to Lisa R. Bernard for $40,500.
▪ 181-185 Main St.: Sold by Village Square of Westport to Acadia 181 Main Street LLC for $14,157,008.
▪ 1 Hazelnut Road: Sold by Steven B. and Ellen S. Twitchell to Evan B. and Janice A. Dean for $750,000.
▪ 12 Woody Lane: Sold by Joseph Giglio to CCO IV Woody LLC for $825,000.
▪ 22 St. John Place: Sold by Richard Christopher Montanaro to Emil Blanco and Lauren Singer for $1.525 million.
▪ 4 Millbank Road: Sold by Stephen T. and Beth S. Mendillo to Michael and Claudia Saunders for $810,000.
▪ 5 Guard Hill Road: Sold by Real Estate Holdings LLC to David I. and Victoria Dear for $1.446 million.
▪ 5 Madeline Ave.: Sold by Louis A. and Eulala M. Conner Jr. to Gregory Katz and Dea Sennewald for $740,000.
▪ 40 Bauer Place Ext.: Sold by Genevieve Kral Estate to 40 Bauer Place Ext. LLC for $440,000.
▪ 4 Smicap Lane: Sold by Gisel A. Dangelo to SIR-4 Smicap LLC for$400,000.
▪ 8 Onion Hill Road: Sold by Marilynn Koenig Living Trust to Sheila Creatura for $1.5 million.
▪ 54 Maple Ave. South: Sold by Faith Schachne to Gregory D. Kryder and Kristina L. Harvey for $2.525 million.
▪ 11 Blue Ribbon Drive: Sold by 11 Blue Ribbon LLC to Netta Levy and Michael Beebe for $2.475 million.