WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport home sales and property transfers from Feb. 4 to 8, as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 25 Sturges Commons: Sold by Robert and Christina Trauber to Michael H. Trica for $3,143,550.
▪ 5 Twin Circle Drive: Sold by Twin Circle LLC to James M. and Karen A. Tricarico for $2.33 million.
▪ 5 Ledgemoor Lane: Sold by Westport Building Co. LLC to Ben and Rebecca G. Oren for $2.15 million.
▪ 15 Owenoke Park: Sold by Deepdale Holdings LLC to Michele M. Williams for $3.5 million.
▪ 94 Compo Road N.: Sold by Carole T. and Burton I. Orland to Jesper Linvald and Elizabeth A. Leggett for $850,000.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola