WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport home sales and property transfers from Feb. 4 to 8, as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 25 Sturges Commons: Sold by Robert and Christina Trauber to Michael H. Trica for $3,143,550.
▪ 5 Twin Circle Drive: Sold by Twin Circle LLC to James M. and Karen A. Tricarico for $2.33 million.
▪ 5 Ledgemoor Lane: Sold by Westport Building Co. LLC to Ben and Rebecca G. Oren for $2.15 million.
▪ 15 Owenoke Park: Sold by Deepdale Holdings LLC to Michele M. Williams for $3.5 million.
▪ 94 Compo Road N.: Sold by Carole T. and Burton I. Orland to Jesper Linvald and Elizabeth A. Leggett for $850,000.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight