WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport home sales and property transfers from Jan. 28 to Feb. 1, as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 28 Calumet Lane: Sold by Julie and Dana L. Limoli to Russell M. Peacock and Rosalind L. Flower for $1.45 million.
▪ 79 Newtown Turnpike: Sold by Stephen C. Vazzano Trust to Chabad House Of Westport Inc. for $1.6 million.
▪ 159 Greens Farms Road: Sold by Green Farms 1830 LLC to Deborah Murtaugh for $1.535 million.
▪ 18 Keyser Road: Sold by Selena Roberts to Patrick Donnerstag and Alexis Senoski for $975,000.
▪ 324 Landsdowne: Sold by John P. Meyer and Rosemarie F. Meyer to Jacqueline Gordon for $669,750.
▪ 49 Old Road: Sold by Michael P. and Natanya E. Washburn to Christopher D. Koler and Mallika Nair for $590,500.
▪ 29 Old Mill Road: Sold by Randolph W. Meyer to Nicholas Visconti for $250,000.
▪ 29 Old Mill Road: Sold by Randolph W. Meyer to Clark Hanford for $250,000.
▪ 16 Spriteview Ave.: Sold by Paige B. Hammond to RB Benson and Co. Inc. for $1 million.
▪ 10 Harding Lane: Sold by George W. and Carol A. Underhill to 10 Harding LLC for $1.2 million.
▪ 19 Bluewater Hill: Sold by Peter and Vida Geranmeyeh Florian to 19 Bluewater Hill LLC for $3.925 million.
▪ 35 Jennie Lane: Sold by Culver Casson and Paris Cheffer to Mathias and Raquel Huruta Dias for $1.542 million.
▪ 55 & 57 Greens Farms Road: Sold by Allianz Life Insurance Co. of North America to SL Greens Farms Road LLC for $16 million.
▪ 26 Clinton Ave.: Sold by Sophie Liechti to Robert Keith and Sarah Campbell Baker for $635,000.
▪ 3 Spring Hill Road: Sold by Michael P. Cardiff to Paris Cheffer and Culver Casson for $1.563 million.
- 1 Westport Natives Open 'Progressive Smoke Shop' In Bridgeport
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Westport Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Motorcyclist Injured After Colliding With Box Truck In Westport