WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport home sales from Jan. 21 to 25 as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 26 Pequot Trail: Sold by Jeffrey A. Mayer and Nancy E. Diamond to Patrick K. Raleigh G. Leahy for $1.1 million.
▪ 310 Lansdowne: Sold by Hermione H. Wickenden, Trustee, to Arianna A. Fischer Haddad for $640,000.
▪ 5 Riverfield Drive: Sold by Daniel L. Selden / Kenneth A. Selden to William and Erika Carter for $1,236,500.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts