WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of Westport home sales from Jan. 21 to 25 as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 26 Pequot Trail: Sold by Jeffrey A. Mayer and Nancy E. Diamond to Patrick K. Raleigh G. Leahy for $1.1 million.
▪ 310 Lansdowne: Sold by Hermione H. Wickenden, Trustee, to Arianna A. Fischer Haddad for $640,000.
▪ 5 Riverfield Drive: Sold by Daniel L. Selden / Kenneth A. Selden to William and Erika Carter for $1,236,500.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield