WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of paid Westport property transfers and home sales from Dec. 10 to 14 as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 1 Eno Lane: Sold by Patrick D. and Julie R. O’Sullivan to Kevin and Allyson McGrath for $815,000.
▪ 3 Black Birch Road: Sold by Loralyn Helms to Ronald F. Stephens for $655,000.
▪ 32 Tamarac Road: Sold by Joseph and Tracy Livecchi to Gregory Rubin and Jenny J. Spyres for $1.48 million.
▪ 9 Beechwood Lane: Sold by Robert S. and Judy Foerster to Spencer J. and Carole E. Pearson for $1.105 million.
▪ 8 Willowbrook Drive: Sold by Nancy G. Garzone to James G. and Venera Lane for $525,000.
▪ 2 Linden St.: Sold by Kenneth Christopher Hart and Rachel Ann Patterson Moore to Tomas Brothers LLC for $585,000.
▪ 6 Cob Drive: Sold by Karen W. Zames to Sonia Mihelic for $4.6 million.
▪ 4 Cob Drive: Sold by Jonathan Zames 2008 Dynasty Trust to Sonia Mihelic for $1.3 million.
▪ 30 Webb Road: Sold by Neil Q. and Elise B. Gabriele to Joseph and Tracy Livecchi for $1.65 million.
▪ 43 Grove Point Road: Sold by Paul A. and Beth R. Milton to Rachel Ann Patterson Hart for $650,000.
▪ 14 Stony Point Road: Sold by Roxana Howes to Owl and Lark LLC for $5 million.
▪ 12 Sylvan Road S.: Sold by Claudia V. Conroy to Archisman Rudra and Mousumi Ghosh for $832,500.
- 1 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Opening Of CrossFit Westport Top Week's News
- 4 Black Bear Spotted In Yard On Sunnyside Lane In Westport
- 5 Saugatuck Rowers Win 4 Gold Medals At Club Nationals