WESTPORT, Conn. – Here's a list of paid Westport property transfers and home sales from Nov. 12 to Nov. 16, as reported by the town clerk's office.
▪ 6 Cobble Hill Road: Sold by Westport Cobble Hill LLC to Russell and Mica Diamond for $2.795 million.
▪ 33 Imperial Ave.: Sold by MCP Imperial Ave LLC to Imperial Avenue LLC for $950,000.
▪ 10 Over Rock Lane: Sold by Kelly Hadous-Ferry to Matthew Moneyhon and Kathleen Tarrant for $1.795 million.
▪ 11 Dr Gillette Circle: Sold by Gerald Goodness to Catherine B. Sanderson for $482,000.
▪ 144 Compo Road N.: Sold by Compo Enterprises LLC to Christopher S. and Elise M. Hynes for $1.73 million.
▪ 16 Fillow St: Sold by Marcy S. Bratman/Peter D. Bratman to Raja Banerjee and Reshmi Bhattacharjee for $572,000.
▪ 3 Elizabeth Drive: Sold by Carl and Barbara Amacker to Andrew A. Beal for $1,161,500.
▪ 9 Elmwood Road: Sold by Elizabeth Hewitt Cotton to Matthew and Mariko Elwood for $1.4 million.
▪ 143 Old Road: Sold by James A. and Judy A. Forbes to 143 Old Road LLC for $795,000.
▪ 229 Bayberry Lane: Sold by Chery Nelson Ozar to Carl and Barbara Amacker for $1.35 million.
▪ 51 Bayberry Lane: Sold by William H. Pitt to Jeffrey S. and Lisa A. Burdeshaw for $1.13 million.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Westport Woman Arrested Twice On Assault, Burglary Charges
- 3 Population Grows In Westport, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Westport Police Assist With Cocaine Bust In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens