WESTPORT, Conn. -- Whether you're buying your first, next, or last home, there are secrets of smart buying in today's real estate market, the topics of an upcoming seminar in Westport.
Bunny Mostad and Deb Alderson of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage will host the free seminar Wednesday, April 20 at Christ & Holy Trinity Church.
A panel of presenters will include:
- Manny Gomes, Guaranteed Rate
- Attorney Nancy Gallagher, Sherwood & Garlick
- Bob Camarda, president, Cornerstone Home Inspections
- Danielle Brown, Double Eagle Insurance Agency
- Niall O’Connor, The Monster Movers
- Bunny Mostad, Deb Alderson, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Topics will include:
- Owning v. renting
- Reducing expenses
- Financing and pre-approval
- Down-payment sources
- What the attorney’s role is
- How to organize your move
- What’s the right insurance coverage?
- Importance of a home inspection
A question and answer period will follow. Participants will receive a folder of information, and $500 certificate towards closing costs, according to a release.
Refreshments will be served.
The seminar will begin at 7 p.m. at the church, 55 Myrtle Ave., Westport.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.