WESTPORT, Conn. – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties recently announced that Mary Crist has been named office leader for the Westport office at 272 Post Road E.
The office services Weston and Westport. Candace Adams, president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, made the announcement.
Crist brings over 13 years of real estate experience to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties in both sales and office management. She most recently was the assistant leader of the Greenwich office, her experience also includes new construction, antique homes, land, single family homes and condominiums.
In a statement, Crist said, “I am very excited about the opportunities that lie ahead for our sales executives and our clients in the Westport area. My team in Westport is committed to leveraging the powerful Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand and utilizing all of the innovative tools and services available to us.”
“I am so pleased to have Mary in this leadership role in the Westport office,” said Adams. “Her impressive real estate experience, along with her exemplary coaching and marketing skills, will give the Westport team a very strong support system.”
Crist can be reached at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Westport office at 203-227-5117 or by email at email@example.com.
- 1 Police: Bridgeport Man Was Dead When Moved To Spot In Westport
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 New York City Buyer Purchases Office Building On Westport's Post Road West
- 4 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say