Weston, Conn. - A six-bedroom home on Aspetuck Hill Lane listed at $3.599 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 8,650 square feet
- six bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- 5 acres
- high ceilings and crown moldings
- elegant formal living and dining rooms
- breakfast room and family room
- office/library, media room, sunroom opening to a mahogany deck, gazebo and gardens
- separate in-law/staff suite with private entrance
- chef’s kitchen is equipped with a Viking gas range, supplemented by an electric cook top
- four gas fireplaces, audio, alarm, telephone systems, three-level elevator, generator serving the home and cottage, including all critical equipment
- spacious cedar closet, wine cellar and roof heat tapes
- full floor walk-up attic and a fenced-in dog run area
- pool and changing room with bath and sauna complement the outdoor area
- lot also includes three-bedroom guest cottage and two-level party barn to be used as an artist's studio or to accommodate a car collection
- three-car garage with garagetek floor and cabinets
See KMS Partners Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.