WESTON, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 76 Lords Highway in Weston listed at $2.999 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 10,127 square feet
- six bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- four half bathrooms
- built on 2.51 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, all window treatments, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system and audio system
- family room with hardwood floor, partial bath, stone floor and vaulted ceiling
- dining room with hardwood floor and pantry
- living room with fireplace and hardwood floor
- kitchen with hardwood floor, pantry and partial bath
- balcony, gutters, lighting, patio and sprinkler system
- fully fenced gunite pool with spa
- kitchen is equipped with all top appliances, including four ovens, two refrigerators, two dishwashers, dryer, freezer, icemaker and range
- all bedrooms are en-suite with walk-in closets
- master bedroom has a sitting room, balcony sitting area and dressing room
- three-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.